Sunday, December 27, 2009

Let angels guide you on your lofty quest...,

After having read the Da Vinci Code I ordered Angels & Demons immediately to read up on a previous mystery adventure of Robert Langdon. This time I found myself in Rome and yet again confronted with the intrigues of a dark, mysterious, ruthless secret society.... (or that's what I thought anyway.)
The pope died and all the cardinals are assembled to elect one among them as their new leader. However, the three most potential candidates are missing and Langdon accompanied by a very capable and intelligent female scientist finds himself drawn into a thrilling chain of events. Brutally murdered bodies duffed with the signs of an ancient secret society thought to be inexistent for centuries mark his way. There are a mere 6 hours left till mayday.. Breathtaking and full of good views on Rome and insights into art and science the adventure unfolds.

There's just one thing which stood me up yet again: What's up with Dan's endings? His "special-effect" endings just don't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment